12.07.2009

week 1? done!...

i can't believe it.

i actually did it. i made it a whole week. i did a personal best with my eating. like...i literally shocked myself with how well i did.

i even kicked ass in the gym, despite a sudden neck injury. i had to put my shredding dreams on hold for the moment, but i'm not letting it hold me back from doing the best that i absolutely can.


-stats-

saturday
calorie goal- 1900
calories eaten- 1911
activity
walking/jogging on tread-35 mins
calories burned-224

sunday
calorie goal- 2000
calories eaten- 2203 (for some reason i was really fucking hungry all day. i decided to up my calorie goals a little bit, and use them to try and get more protein into my system so i stay satisfied longer)

monday
calorie goal- 2000
calories eaten- 1978
activity
BL weight loss yoga- 30 minutes
walking on treadmill- 20 minutes
calories burned- 400



one week down, three to go!
let's rock on bitches....

2 comments:

  1. You could write a weight loss,change your lifestyle manual. Great going, Erin!

    Secretia

    ReplyDelete